Complaint Review: Oxford Financial

• Submitted: Tue, October 11, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, October 11, 2005

• Reported By:Austin Texas
Oxford Financial
Oxford Financial Internet U.S.A.

Oxford Financial, Oxford Financial Alliance Ripoff I fell into the same situation, $249.00 given with check acct. info., It was created into a check form and was debited out of the account given was non receiving, bogus, rerouting, message center. I felt inlking, made a mistake. I hope to catch these guys. I want my money back! HELP! Buffalo New York Internet

August 2005, I fell into the same situation, $249.00 given with check acct. info., It was created into a check form and it was debited out of the account and a promise of 10/40 days delivery. I did not receive it whatsoever and the telephone 866 333-7715 given was non receiving/bogus/rerouting/message center. I felt inlking, made a mistake.I hope to catch these guys. I want my money back!!! HELP!!

On August 2005, The "so called" Oxford Finanacial called offerring a credit card for $249.00. I gave my check account information and they debited my account by using a check form that they created to debit my account.

I was assured that I would get this card by 10-40days
from the call placed and never did I recieve it.
Stupidity on my part, I know. I want to capture these
bad guys... And I want my money back as well! I do hope
my Bank understands this matter completely. I will go as far as to contact the Police force/BBB/ FBI.... What ever it takes! God forbid that it happens to other individuals,
This hurts... PleaseHelp... *** Notice Redflag to all Banks.
Olivia, Austin,TX.

Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2005 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oxford-Financial/internet/Oxford-Financial-Oxford-Financial-Alliance-Ripoff-I-fell-into-the-same-situation-24900-160429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oxford Financial