Complaint Review: Oxford Financial

Oxford Financial
Internet U.S.A.

Oxford Financial ripoff Valparaiso Indiana

*Consumer Suggestion: get your money back but dont stop there

Received a call from a man saying that I was pre-approved for a unsecured credit card with a limit of $2000 for a one time fee of $249. I was hesitant but gave them my personal info anyway (something I'll never do again in this lifetime), and was told I'll receive my credit card in 40 days. The money was electronically withdrawn from my account on July 27, 2005 and as of this date have received nothing. Attempts to reach this "company" have been to no avail. I hope the person or persons that are committing these fraudulent acts aganist people that can hardly afford such crap, are prosecuted and jailed for a good long time.

William
Valparaiso, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2005 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oxford-Financial/internet/Oxford-Financial-ripoff-Valparaiso-Indiana-157584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oxford Financial

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

I too have been scammed by this company and went to great lengths to get money back. If you used a checking account over the phone like I did look on the back of the canceled check and call the bank it was cashed at. If it is citizens bank of NC they are fully aware of this company and are refunding the money. Let your bank know and they will work together and put the money back into your account in a couple days. I spoke with a lady named Sharon Crabbe at citizens bank, she was very helpful.

I have not stopped there. I will not stop researching, calling, and sending letters until I stop these people! I know I am not alone so lets make this happen!!!!!!!

#2 Consumer Suggestion