Complaint Review: Oxford Financial

oxfordfinancial.com Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-333-7715
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Oxford Financial Credit Card Company ripoff told me I was recieving a credit card and tryed to take money out of my bank. Internet

A company by the name of Oxford Financial called me and told me that I was appproved for a mastercard. I gave them all my personal info, over the phone, including my banking info. A 2,000.00 Limit, all they asked for was a 249.00 fee that they are trying to take out of my bank account. They gave me a phone # of 1-866-333-7715. When you try to call it the message says, you can't call this number from your area.

Green Bay, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2005 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oxford-Financial/nationwide/Oxford-Financial-Credit-Card-Company-ripoff-told-me-I-was-recieving-a-credit-card-and-trye-159263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oxford Financial