Complaint Review: Oxford Financial

• Submitted: Thu, October 06, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, October 06, 2005

• Reported By:Richmond Virginia
Oxford Financial
Oxford Financial.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Oxford Financial Credit Card Fraud from Oxford Financial. I was promised a credit card with a 2000 limit which never materialized. ripoff Buffalo New York

I was called by a representative of Oxford Financial. His name was Kelvin Lewis, operator #022. He stated that I would receive a credit card with a 2000 limit three weeks after they debited my account.

When three weeks had passed, I called them to inquire. When I did, I couldn't reach them on their phone line. I went to the internet to research them and I found this website. I plan on going to the bank today to try to rectify this. I had no idea I was being scammed.

Richmond, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2005 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oxford-Financial/nationwide/Oxford-Financial-Credit-Card-Fraud-from-Oxford-Financial-I-was-promised-a-credit-card-wi-159717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oxford Financial