Complaint Review: Oxford Financial

• Reported By:Wheat Ridge Colorado
Oxford Financial
Nationwide U.S.A.

Oxford Financial Credit card ripoff Nationwide

I have been scammed by Oxford Financial as well. My story is the same as all the others I have read on Rip Off Report .com.

I have been working to lower my monthly bills and eliminate my high interest credit cards. They contacted me for a 0% interest credit card to do just that. They withdrew $249.00 dollars from my checking account and never sent the card.

I immediately contacted my bank and while the money will be credited to my account in 2 working days, they have 90 days to decide to make the credit final. This leaves me, a single mother in a bind. This has already wrecked havoc on my financial situation, closing accounts, opening accounts, bounced checks, informing creditors, etc.

Thanks to Rip Off Report .com for the information on what to do to recover my money. I will NEVER again engage in a transaction without first checking!

Sabrina
Wheat Ridge, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2005 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oxford-Financial/nationwide/Oxford-Financial-Credit-card-ripoff-Nationwide-159400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oxford Financial