Complaint Review: Oxford Financial

• Reported By:Barnett Missouri
Oxford Financial
Nationwide U.S.A.

Oxford Financial Got ripped off when I needed it the most Ripoff Nationwide

I got a phone call today from a Mr. Don Adams with Oxford Financial. They offered me a credit card with a $2000 limit and told me they needed a payment of $249 for the interest for the next five years.

I am in desperate need, I do mean desperate, for money right now and I thought this was a sign from God, but the devil dances in empty pockets.

Please do not be as stupid as I was. I am pretty severe financial ruins over this and don't know how I am going to get out of it.

I have contacted the FTC, SEC, Better Business Bureau, and the Missouri Attorney General's office. Please do this immediately if you have been scammed.

Barnett, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2005 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oxford-Financial/nationwide/Oxford-Financial-Got-ripped-off-when-I-needed-it-the-most-Ripoff-Nationwide-148881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oxford Financial