Complaint Review: Oxford Financial

• Reported By:omaha Nebraska
Oxford Financial
Nationwide U.S.A.

Oxford Financial credit card ripoff Nationwide

I was also scammed by this company as so many others have been. the story seems to be the same no matter what city and state it comes from. they always want the $249 and then promise to send you a card in 7-10 business days. of course you never see the card and most people are having a hard time getting thier money back.

I tried to call the company when I didn't receive my card,only to find that my call would no longer go through. I found this fishy and decided to go online and see if i could get some more info. only after searching for anything having to do with the company did I find this website and read all the stories.

I contacted my bank immediatly and they launched into a full on inquiry. they told me my money would be back in my account in two days and they would set me up a new account. I also called my better business bureau and they gave me the number to the buffalo better business bureau,since that is where the number is coming through from.

I hope that someone finds a way to take this company down. to many people are suffering because of their accounts getting drained.

Mary
omaha, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2005 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oxford-Financial/nationwide/Oxford-Financial-credit-card-ripoff-Nationwide-158847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oxford Financial