Complaint Review: Oxfordfinancialalliance

• Updated: Sat, September 10, 2005

• Reported By:bacliff Texas
Oxfordfinancialalliance
, New York U.S.A.

Oxfordfinancialalliance, 1first National, ccs, acc, allstate Check Cashing ripoff, offered me a unsecured credit card. described my situation to a t. and totally minipulated, imbaressed and took me for 249 dollars. said it was for 0% intrest for new members. Ripoff New York

Oxfordfinancialalliance, 1first National, ccs, acc, allstate Check Cashing ripoff, offered me a unsecured credit card with their ccs 1first national card. described my situation to a t. and totally minipulated, imbaressed and took me for 249 dollars. said it was for 0% intrest for new members. when i called their # they did not responed. finally they answered the phone saying it was to late to cancal. my bank would not back me up . what do we do about this.

need a credit card real bad . don,t do it , till you have verified that company or you might end up like me.

Joshua
bacliff, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2005 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oxfordfinancialalliance/New-York/Oxfordfinancialalliance-1first-National-ccs-acc-allstate-Check-Cashing-ripoff-offered-156601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oxfordfinancialalliance