Complaint Review: Oxmoor

• Submitted: Sun, November 30, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, November 30, 2003

• Reported By:Joppa Maryland
Oxmoor
www.oxmoorhouse.com Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Oxmoor ripoff Tampa Florida

I have had problems with Oxmoor for almost 2 years.

I ordered and paid for one book.

I then started getting invoices with 2 different account numbers, one for the book I already paid for and one for a book I never received.

I find the only way to get a response is through Email and continue to tell them I will not pay no matter what nasty letters they send.

I have sent them copies of my cashed checks to show book 1 was paid. Still has not resolved the issue on #1.

I requested a copy of my signature to prove I ordered the second book. Stupid people sent me a photocopy of a mailing label.

I will continue this back and forth until the invoices stop. Email is free for me. This almost a form of entertainment. They have the expense of the invoice mailings and mindless CSR's responding to my Emails.

S.
Joppa, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2003 09:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oxmoor/Tampa-Florida/Oxmoor-ripoff-Tampa-Florida-73527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oxmoor