Complaint Review: Oxon Hill Maryland Post Office

• Updated: Wed, August 31, 2011

• Reported By: Marie — Oxon Hill Maryland United States of America
Oxon Hill Maryland Post Office
6316 Oxon Hill Road Oxon Hill, Maryland United States of America

Oxon Hill Maryland Post Office, Maryland Postal Service in Oxon Hill, Maryland Postal Service and Post Office Oxon Hill, Maryland

I've lived in Oxon Hill, Maryland for a little over a year and I'm sick of the postal service here.  The Oxon Hill Post Office has done nothing regarding the theft of my mail.

Once I even picked up a box of food that was sent to me from Georgia and the box was slit open with canned food missing!  Who steals canned food out of the post office?  I mean, really?!?!?!

I've had two issues of my Vogue stolen and now one issue of Marie Claire.  I have placed numerous complaints with the post office.  They have done nothing.

Whatever you do, DO NOT move to Oxon Hill, Maryland. Oh yeah and my postal carrier?  It's a male so I doubt he stole the magazines. Did I mention we never receive our mail before 6pm in our mailbox?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2011 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oxon-Hill-Maryland-Post-Office/Oxon-Hill-Maryland-20745/Oxon-Hill-Maryland-Post-Office-Maryland-Postal-Service-in-Oxon-Hill-Maryland-Postal-Serv-771349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oxon Hill Maryland Post Office