Complaint Review: OxyMagic - Thomas Anthony

• Submitted: Mon, April 06, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, June 05, 2009

• Reported By:Montlcair New Jersey
OxyMagic - Thomas Anthony
Cedar Grove, New Jersey U.S.A.

OxyMagic - Thomas Anthony They destroyed my carpet, pulled it away from the wall, left deep indentations, made it look old, dirty and hard. Cedar Grove New Jersey

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: OxyMagic provides excellent Customer Service

Tom, the arrogant owner, charged me over 300.00 and knew I was out of work and still insisted he was giving me the best price and a "deal."

My carpets were done by off duty police, he said, and they obviously didn't know what they were doing. My carpet was pulled away from the wall and left that way, the oriental had harsh deep lines in it. As for the hallway and staircase, it looks like they used dirtly water, and it is hard and rotted feeling now. My neighbor came in and said, OH my what happened it looks dirty now! It was ruined.

Tom was called and came back and smoothed things out of the Oriental rug on his hands and knees, I still see it today, then gave me a bottle of cheap stain remover. As for the rest, he had the nerve to say they are old carpets and that's what happens. My rug in my living room was only 4 years old. It now has a roll and wave in it from the suction being so high, I guess, and is an eye sore when you walk through my front door. The machine they used was harsh and awful and ruined everything it touched, including my area rug in dining room, which frayed on the ends.

I called him after and asked him to fix my dirty looking piece of cardboard he left and / or my money back. He was rude and would not take any responsibility. Beyond unprofessional. I should have known calling to make my appointment he was screaming at his daughter to "shut it" while answering the phone and during my conversation.

Joan
Montlcair, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2009 07:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OxyMagic-Thomas-Anthony/Cedar-Grove-New-Jersey/OxyMagic-Thomas-Anthony-They-destroyed-my-carpet-pulled-it-away-from-the-wall-left-dee-441351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OxyMagic - Thomas Anthony

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

OxyMagic provides excellent Customer Service

AUTHOR: Tom - (U.S.A.)

After reading this report we checked our database and did not find a Joan from Montclair. We also read this report on another site under the name of Chester. We believe this report could have been filed by a competitor trying to hurt our reputation.

Oxymagic addresses all customer concerns quickly and respectively. Oxymagic has an A rating with the BBB and Angie's List. These organizations require real names, addresses, and actual date of service.

If the person filing this report is real, please contact us so we can review this matter with you. If we performed work at your home, you will have our contact information. If you were not satisfied with our performance we would like to know.

Since 2006 Oxymagic has satisfied over 10,000 customers in NJ. We use a safe non-toxic, biodegradable cleaning solution. Our equipment is registered with the EPA to improve indoor air quality. Learn more about us at www.oxymagiconline.com