Complaint Review: Oxycodone Shop

• Reported By: herzoke — Lexington Massachusetts
Oxycodone Shop

Oxycodone Shop They take your money and ship nothing Internet

*Consumer Comment: What were you thinking

On March 17, 2013, I ordered 120 x 30mg oxycodone tablets from oxycodonestore.com.  On March 18, 2013, I received a phone call from 209-920-7565 telling me I needed to send $450  by Western Union to JON JORDAN in Delhi, India.  I sent that $450, and on March 19, 2013, I received a call from the same telephone number telling me they were stocked out of the 120 quantity, but for another $450, they could ship 240 tablets.  I sent the additional $450 on March 19, 2013, by Western Union.  On March 20, 2013, I received a phone call from 408-600-2813 telling me that the batches of 240 tablets were "bad" but for an additional $500, they could send a total of 500 tablets.  I did NOT send this $500 and was told the transaction would be canceled with no refund if I did not send another $500.  I told them I would send no more money, and they told me the transaction was canceled and I would receive no refund.

In short, their M.O. seems to be, you place the order... they call you...  get you to send payment via Western Union.  After payment is received, you get another call saying there is a problem with that quanity, but for more money, they can send you a larger quanity.  This is a looping process and they probably continue it until you finally tell them no more money will be sent, then they tell you no refunds and cancel the transaction.  who knows... they probably don't even sell the product they advertise; just take your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oxycodone-Shop/internet/Oxycodone-Shop-They-take-your-money-and-ship-nothing-Internet-1036433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oxycodone Shop

What were you thinking

AUTHOR: Bsmjuem - ()

So sad that there are people out there in today's day and age willing to spend money to a person in India no less , to obtain prescription drugs.........Ripped off is and would be a god send to them. Getting a bottle filled with chalk like substitutes if lucky. Otherwise you could be ingesting rat poison. You just made this friggen person 900.00 dollars for doing nothing.