Complaint Review: Oz Fitness

• Submitted: Thu, December 15, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, December 15, 2011

• Reported By: Alicia — Medford Oregon U.S.A.
Oz Fitness
567 Medford Center Medford, Oregon United States of America

Oz Fitness Steals money from working class families Medford, Oregon

I was a 24 hour fitness memeber and loved the gym.  However when 24 became OZ it became the gym of horrors. To begin with the gym became so dirty that you are scared to walk on the floors with flip flops. Then they told many members that they had not paid their dues even when presented with reciepts of payment so many members either had to pay again or face loosing their memberships that they had paid dearly for to begin with.

I bought 20 babysitting sessions for my son and used less than 1/2. I paid $60 for that card. Now they are telling me that they lost my card or that I probably filled it out and am trying to fraud them! I kept track of every single babysetting session we had and we still had 13 sessions left. This Gym OZ Fitness located in Medford Oregon is a SCAM! No one should use this gym unless they are no suseptable to nasty germs, and if they want to loose all their money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2011 03:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oz-Fitness/Medford-Oregon-97504/Oz-Fitness-Steals-money-from-working-class-families-Medford-Oregon-809705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oz Fitness