Complaint Review: Ozark Xbox Repair

• Updated: Sun, March 10, 2013

• Reported By: ChrisM — Springfield Missouri United States of America
Ozark Xbox Repair
701 W Church Ozark, Missouri United States of America

Ozark Xbox Repair Chris Medley Stole my sons xbox 360, swapped out my motherboard that was working for one that wasn't working! I just went in for a drive repair and I wish I didn't!! Ozark, Missouri

Ozark xbox repair AKA Chris Medley, Stole my sons xbox 360, I took it in for a drive repair and he swapped out my motherboard and drive for a piece of crap that he had put bolts in! Whats really bad is this 360 was my autistic 9 year old sons 360 it was the one thing he loved the most! Beware of this thief!! here is more proof that he is a thief!!
(((link redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2013 11:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ozark-Xbox-Repair/Ozark-Missouri-65721/Ozark-Xbox-Repair-Chris-Medley-Stole-my-sons-xbox-360-swapped-out-my-motherboard-that-was-1026361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ozark Xbox Repair