Socialist

• Reported By: Mary — Moorpark California United States of America
Ozbo
Hazelton, Pennsylvania United States of America

Ozbo BEWARE, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM Hazelton, Pennsylvania

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

They tell you something is in stock and take your money and do not send the product. I ordered on December 7, and by December 18 the order was still "in warehouse".

They did not answer their phone, I messaged their live chat and received a message back telling me they would contact me back in 24 hours. Then while I was still on chat they emailed me and said I left the chat so they were contacting me via email!

The only thing they were good at was cancelling my order. I imagine they have lots of practice at cancelling orders."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ozbo/Hazelton-Pennsylvania-15202/Ozbo-BEWARE-DO-NOT-BUY-FROM-THEM-Hazelton-Pennsylvania-983874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ozbo