Complaint Review: P. Scott Lowery Law Offices

• Submitted: Tue, July 08, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 08, 2008

• Reported By:Corpus Christi Texas
P. Scott Lowery Law Offices
10375 E. Harvard Ave # 410 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

P. Scott Lowery Law Offices Downright Rude and Uncooperative Denver Colorado

I have been contacted by P. Scott Lowery Law Offices stating that they are trying to collect a debt for Capital One. The continuously contact me at work and during the day at home.

I've spoken to someone by the name of Eric and most recently to a Ms. Mattin, both who were rude. As I explained to them I am a single parent trying to keep my home and vehicle and at this point and time my budget is stretched to it's limits.

I did offer to pay $5.00 per month until the debt is paid, and Ms. Mattin who "forgot" my last name, stated that the payment was a ridiculous amount and it would take me 17 1/2 years to pay the debt. It just wasn't justifiable the amount of payment, time, mailing, etc. She would give the information to the attorney and make a decision.

She also stated that they would not deny my payment however didn't I think that was an insufficient amount? Why was I so angry. She continued to ask me questions about what my title was, and if I owned the property where I lived.

I have never received any documentation from these people regarding the amount P. Scott Lowery is trying to collect. What can I do?

Corpus Christi, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2008 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/P-Scott-Lowery-Law-Offices/Denver-Colorado-80231/P-Scott-Lowery-Law-Offices-Downright-Rude-and-Uncooperative-Denver-Colorado-349006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on P. Scott Lowery Law Offices