Complaint Review: PA OLTL PROGRAM PUBLIC PARTNERSHIPS

• Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: joanne — moscow Pennsylvania United States of America
PA OLTL PROGRAM PUBLIC PARTNERSHIPS
po box 1108 wilkesbarre, Pennsylvania United States of America

PA OLTL PROGRAM PUBLIC PARTNERSHIPS 7 weeks pay owed and not able to contact easy wilkesbarre, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Suggestion: Experienced the same problem

Cannot  seem to contact this company who took over payroll for waver program. Can't seem to get any help in getting my pay.  As of I believe tuesday the 5th feb, 2013, I faxed my 7th week timesheet in with no pay yet.
This  is a government bundled together program to pay all aides and others who care for the elderly and disabled.  Have had no luck getting in on the website nor by phone.  Left messages with no reply.
I am seriously frustrated and disgusted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2013 11:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PA-OLTL-PROGRAM-PUBLIC-PARTNERSHIPS/wilkesbarre-Pennsylvania-18773-9905/PA-OLTL-PROGRAM-PUBLIC-PARTNERSHIPS-7-weeks-pay-owed-and-not-able-to-contact-easy-wilkesb-1011631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PA OLTL PROGRAM PUBLIC PARTNERSHIPS

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Experienced the same problem

AUTHOR: DRW - (United States of America)

I have experienced close to the same problem with Public Partnerships. My participant and I started the enrollment process back in October of 2012. It took them until January 11th of 2013 for them to give me my Good to Go status. I had to call them almost everyday starting in Nov. up to Jan. just to get that far. It's been a freakin' mess from the beginning. It was allways one thing or another as to why it was taking so long. It took my participant and I going as far as contacting Pa Senator Corman's office about this situation and also Represenative Michale Hanna. With their help we were able to get some resolution to this mess and I finally got my first paycheck last week. But, PPL continues to cause problems. If it will help anyone else having problems like this with PPL, the contact I spoke with at Rep. Hanna's office may be able to help. His name is Adam Wagonseller and you can reach him at (717) 772-2283. Adam is a good guy and has helped me alot. just call and ask for him and tell him you're having an issue with PPL. I hope this will help. Adam and I are hoping that an attorney or law office will take on a class action lawsuit against Public Partnerships. So many good careing people have been hurt in so many ways by PPL's negligence. I personally have had to sell some of my belongings to cover my bills and have had some go into collections waiting on PPL to get their act together and pay me. Something needs to be done, and done now!