• Report: #962070

• Submitted: Tue, October 30, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 30, 2012

• Reported By: joe — conshohocken Pennsylvania United States of America
PA Real Estate Commission
po box 2649 harrisburg pa 17105 harrisburg, Pennsylvania United States of America

PA Real Estate Commission Strung me along wasting my time and money. PSIexams website states that if you have a criminal record you have to submittt everything for it to be reviewed harrisburg, Pennsylvania

I applied for the Real Estate Salesperson license since I have been working on houses over thirty years; helping my father as a child. I know everything about houses, so I think I would be very good at selling /buying them. They require a Pennsylvania State Police report which has a detailed history of your records.  I submitted all my info to the Real Estate Commission and they reviewed it THE FIRST time and never sent me anything in the mail.  I called they said it was pending and I needed to resubmit a document from the court records.  After doing this I waited two months for the next meeting and again they found something incomplete.  So again I went to the courthouse paid for it to be done over AGAIN.  After another month they had another hearing and denied my application

I spent nearly $2000 on classs application fees, getting documents stamped as originals mailing with confirmations, just to be told no.  Why did I have to waste all this time and money to be let down?

Someone can come to this country and become a citizen within a few years.  Do they have to submit their criminal histories from their country of origin?  What did they do twenty years ago?

I have worked and paid taxes my whole life.  What I did 5, 10, 15 years ago is not what I am today.  Who is this commission and
what merits a denial?  There is no way of knowing.  Maybe they didnt like my name?

I would like to start a class action lawsuit.  Anyone interested?  email me (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PA-Real-Estate-Commission/harrisburg-Pennsylvania-17105/PA-Real-Estate-Commission-Strung-me-along-wasting-my-time-and-money-PSIexams-website-st-962070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PA Real Estate Commission