Complaint Review: P.A.A. Inc (Points Across America)

• Submitted: Thu, September 13, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, October 20, 2007

• Reported By:St. Louis Park Minnesota
P.A.A. Inc (Points Across America)
PO Box 766 Whitesboro, TX 76273 Whitesboro, Texas U.S.A.

P.A.A. Inc (Points Across America) Magazine Subscription Scam Whitesboro Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Steve's a premature complainer!

A teenager came to my door claiming that he was raising points to go on a trip to Cancun and was working to go to college. He asked me if I wanted to buy a subscription to any magazines and handed me a laminated sheet showing the several options.

I chose to subscribe to Men's Health and paid him $65 in the form of a check made out to P.A.A.. After about a month I started getting suspicious and decided to check into this. I found that the customer service number took me to Macy's and Men's Health has no record of any order being processed.

I would like this group, especially Brent Rowe (that's the name he gave me), to be prosecuted and my money returned. If I am ever approached by someone claiming to represent P.A.A. again, I will physically harm them until the cops arrive.

Steve
St. Louis Park, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2007 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PAA-Inc-Points-Across-America/Whitesboro-Texas-76273/PAA-Inc-Points-Across-America-Magazine-Subscription-Scam-Whitesboro-Texas-274533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on P.A.A. Inc (Points Across America)

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Steve's a premature complainer!

AUTHOR: Kelly - (U.S.A.)

I have no sympathy for people that use this ridiculous site. Does anyone read the agreement before they sign it? Steve's complaint takes place on September 13Th 2007. Our contest visited the beautiful state of 10,000 lakes in MN in late August 2007. Our receipt states it takes anywhere from 90-150 days for delivery depending on you magazine choice. Conclusion Steve: if you bought late August your magazine could arrive at latest between December & January. My calendar says its still October...how about yours? My calender states he still has to wait until Dec or Jan. to file a real complaint. Another premature complainer because someone signed a contract BUT NEVER READ IT!!!!!!!! If everyone could please read your receipt, we could stop using useless websites like this. Please have legitimate researched complaints and address them to your States Attorney General or the BBB. Let's stop wasting each others time... I have real customer's with real issues to tend too. I don't have time for this web site! Read you receipt and understand the aggreement or call us & we can explain it to you!

Kelly