Complaint Review: P.A.A. Inc - Points Across America

• Updated: Fri, January 01, 2010

• Reported By: sandra — cedar rapids Iowa United States of America
P.A.A. Inc - Points Across America
po box 766 whiteboro, Texas United States of America

P.A.A. Inc - Points Across America A door sales man came to my Iowa home and showed me papers on how he was selling magazines i agreed to buy one and gave him cash only to never receive my magazine whiteboro, Texas

I had a door to door sales man come to my Iowa home offering to sell magazines. After showing me his buisness information and many different magazines he was offering I agreed to order one. I paid the man, which name was Carl, and was given a copy of the receipt however never received the magazine. I then tried to call the number listed on the receipt and it was no longer in service. I then got on line and seen similar reports of this same company and relized I was a victim of a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2010 02:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PAA-Inc-Points-Across-America/whiteboro-Texas-76273/PAA-Inc-Points-Across-America-A-door-sales-man-came-to-my-Iowa-home-and-showed-me-pa-548326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on P.A.A. Inc - Points Across America