Complaint Review: PAA Or Points Across America

• Submitted: Tue, August 26, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, August 26, 2008

• Reported By:Cedar Park Texas
PAA Or Points Across America
P.o. Box 766 Whitesboro, Texas U.S.A.

PAA Or Points Across America Stole $100 from me that I could have used for real gifts for my kid's birthdays! Whitesboro Texas

This company sent a charming young man to my door to sell me a SCAM! He told me he was selling magazine subscriptions to help him go to college. He said he was in contest to win a trip to Cancun and he was top sales person in his team. He even said if I paid him cash, he would earn his points faster and they would be doubled!!
I should have known! I turned him down, but when he offered kids magazines/activity books, I was interested.

I had two summer birthday young children who would love to get their own mail! So, I thought it would be worth the $100 I spent to see my kids smile when they got their magazines in the mail. Heck, I would spend that anyway probably on toys they would break, so I thought something educational was a good buy. Instead they got nothing!

My check has been cashed, and it's been 3mos, I haven't seen a magazine yet! Tried to call the company, got voice mail.

I want other people to know about this, and not get scammed too! I am reporting it to my local BBB (who hadn't heard of the company) and the Attorney General's Office, along with local media.

Joan
Cedar Park, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2008 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PAA-Or-Points-Across-America/Whitesboro-Texas-76273/PAA-Or-Points-Across-America-Stole-100-from-me-that-I-could-have-used-for-real-gifts-for-367033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PAA Or Points Across America