Complaint Review: P.A.A.,

• Submitted: Wed, August 15, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, October 21, 2007

• Reported By:scottsville Texas
P.A.A.,
P O Box 766 Whitesboro, Texas U.S.A.

P.A.A., Scammed by Points Across America sellers name was Don Whitesboro Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Legitimate by far!

On February 21,2007 I purchased a magazine subcription from a college kid named Don. It is August 15, 2007 and I still don't have my magazines yet.

I called the numbers that alot of people have given and left messages but no answer back as of yet. Those numbers are...903429-3300, 940-465-4750 ( Nextel # no longer in service), 480-250-0671. I have also noted that many people have reported this same scam and they have different names that the company goes by. I guess they have to change it up now and then so they don't get caught so easily!!!

I was fortunate unlike many others because I only spent $15. That doesnt seem like alot of money but if they do that to 1000 people it adds up when they keep your money.

I am going to sue just for the principal of the matter if I do not receive a refund soon and a phone call with an apology.

There are people out there that really are raising money for good causes by selling magazines and these scam artists give them a bad name.

Marlana
scottsville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2007 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PAA/Whitesboro-Texas-76273/PAA-Scammed-by-Points-Across-America-sellers-name-was-Don-Whitesboro-Texas-267683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on P.A.A.,

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Legitimate by far!

AUTHOR: Kelly - (U.S.A.)

Marlana was scammed by Don Warren. Don Warren was terminated from our contest with police reports filed where necessary. Our orders are usually 2 years or more at approximately $40.00 or more. When Marlana called our office we explained we never received her order. Don wareen did not turn it in therefore we could not fulfill it for her. We did. in turn refund her $15.00 and honor her receipt regardless. A response to this conclusion Marlana would be appreciated for all of the honest agents our customers are sponsoring!

Kelly