Complaint Review: P.A.A.S. / Mike Frost The Worst Authenticator

• Reported By: anonymous — Kansas City Kansas United States of America
P.A.A.S. / Mike Frost The Worst Authenticator
11230 NW 14th Court Pembroke Pines, Florida United States of America

P.A.A.S. / Mike Frost The Worst Authenticator Rip off Pembroke Pines, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The false negative items all were written by Stephen Koschal

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Anonymous Kansas City, Nothing more then a fraud report against honest Authentication.

I hope this complaint helps just one person from going through what I did with this company.

I have no one to blame but myself for getting involved with P.A.A.S and its deficient guru Mike Frost. Theres an old saying in this hobby that you get what you pay for.  I can tell everyone, I didnt get close to that, all I got was grief and ripped off. I have used other authenticators and was not happy with any of them. I was looking to try someone new and ultimately experienced what it is like to be in the bottom of the barrel. An authenticating HELL! I contacted PAAS/Mike Frost to have some items authenticated. By far his prices was the cheapest of all authenticators. That alone should have told me something. I did not do my homework.  What I have discovered since about PAAS is simply unbelievable.  How this company still exists is beyond my comprehension? Possibly they just survive hoping to find a new customer like me. PAAS has a decent looking web site, filled with names of those who appear to work for the company. I now find out from others in the hobby that those are all his family. His brother, his wife, his kid and so forth, all family members and all using different last names. Again, that should have told me something. I have also discovered others whose names are being used. From what I now learned,  they have never seen an autograph from Frost. Most of them have asked multiple times to have their names removed from the PAAS web site.  Frost has refused. Don't be fooled like me, PASS/Mike Frost is a one person operation. My experience with him is that he is not  capable of authenticating autographs. Not even close now that I find out about his mistakes where others are exposing him on the Internet.  Items I purchased from reputable dealers were turned down as not authentic and items I actually got in person were also turned down.  Trying to get a refund, one dealer I purchased my item from would not accept a COA from PAAS/Frost. To justify this, the dealer also told me that I may find many others that wont accept his COA.  I found this out to be true. My next problem with PAAS/Mike Frost was the time it took to get my items back. Not the few days as was promised by more then a few weeks.  Trying to get hold of PAAS/Frost was a major problem and at one point I was concerned about getting my items back.

To make it worse after spending hundreds of dollars Mike Frost's COA's were kicked off eBay and all my listing's disappeared.  Frost bragged about helping eBay out with Whitney Houston and then they kicked him off.  Some relationship he had with eBay.  Why didnt I know this before I dealt with PAAS/Frost?  Why didnt I ask around the hobby to learn about PAAS/Mike Frosts reputation? Getting Frost back on the phone once he finds out you are unhappy is almost impossible. He must have caller ID.  The only way to trick him into answering his phone is to call from a different number. When he answers and finds out who it is, he hangs up on you. Ijn my opinion, Frost is truly the bottom of the barrel compared to all the other authenticators.  I would like to sign my name to this but was told Frost has a friend who is associated with eBay. I am told he has the capability of having items I sell on Bay removed by stating they are not genuine.  What a fun hobby!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2012 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PAAS-Mike-Frost-The-Worst-Authenticator/Pembroke-Pines-Florida-33026/PAAS-Mike-Frost-The-Worst-Authenticator-Rip-off-Pembroke-Pines-Florida-972238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on P.A.A.S. / Mike Frost The Worst Authenticator

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The false negative items all were written by Stephen Koschal

AUTHOR: P.A.A.S. - ()

This false report has been issued and written by Stephen Koschal of Miami Florida in an attempt to discredit myself and P.A.A.S.  Stephen Koschal is know as the creepiest and most hated man in the hobby. He has been involved in many law suites and is at this time in a libel lawsuit by 3 different companies. He is know throughout the autograph industry for selling high end forgeries and for attacking autograph authentication companies that try to expose him or turn down his fake autographed items. He has been hiding for years under different names and blog sites but he is best known for his Autograph Alert website that a Judge has ordered removed last year.

He is a dangerous man that has attacked his own children and has left his wife and many other women without any money. He is also know for selling grave side dirt from famous graves. Most of these items are also not authentic.. Be very careful when dealing with Stephen Koschal or believing a word coming out of his mouth. If there is any additional information needed on this report or information needed on P.A.A.S. or autograph authentication call Michael Frost at P.A.A.S. 954 450-4283 or www.paasaa.com

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: P.A.A.S. - (USA)

It is unfortunate that I must have to spend my time to defend myself and my company P.A.A.S. against a fraud report from a Mr. "anonymous Kansas City", The report against Mike Frost and P.A.A.S. is a complete fabrication and an attempt to use Ripoff Report for the use of slander and extortion .
It is sad that "RIPOFF REPORT" has become the friend of the fraud and forgery side of the autograph business. It has become a place were sellers of forgeries and phoney's can come and claim false reports against the honest and qualified companies that have outed or exposed their fraudulent activity.
I have noticed that this has also happened in the past to the other top qualified autograph authentication companies such as PSA/DNA, JSA, and Roger Epperson. Now they are attacking Mike Frost and P.A.A.S. a company that has been one of the leaders in the autograph authentication industry for over 31 years. For additional information on P.A.A.S. please see www.paasaa.com and also see our credentials and testimonials.
This  Mr. "anonymous Kansas City" has submitted several forgeries and was expecting P.A.A.S. to examine and authenticate them as genuine. One our examination was complete the signed items submitted were all deemed not authentic and returned. This seller was also reported and removed from ebay for fraudulent activities involving the sale of 100's of forged autographs. P.A.A.S. in it continuing affords along with some of the other major trusted autograph authentication companies will not allow frauds like this to sell their wares to unexpected collectors and continue to flood the autograph market with there forgeries.
I guess we will have to take the fake reports as there seems to be no way to have them removed without a $2000 fee and a hearing by Ripoff Report. P.A.A.S. and Mike Frost will not stop fighting these crimes and protecting the collectors in the hobby. Thank you for your time and for this rebuttal. We do not hide behind false or anonymous name and we are all ways available to the public. Serving the autograph community now for 31 years.
P.A.A.S. and Mike Frost can be reached at (954) 450-4283 or specialagent711@aol.com. www.paasaa.com