Complaint Review: PACE BUTLER CORP

*UPDATE Employee: Sorry for the inconvinience

*Consumer Comment: Received a reasonable amount for my phones

*Consumer Comment: bit satisfied

*UPDATE Employee: cell phone shipment to PaceButler

They are very eager to obtain your used cell phones.. They called my company repeatdly. When I finally agreed to send them my phones, instead of donating them to my local womens shelter as I had intended to do originally, they quickly sent me multiple pre paid fed ex labels via email. They received my phones on October 23. I was told that I would get a check in aprox 10 days. After 2 weeks I called the company and was told that a check was mailed on Oct 29 but the address they had mailed it to was wrong and they had to wait another 2 weeks for the check to be returend to them before they could issue another check. Yesterday Dec 2 I sent an emai tah I felt like I had been scamed. I finally got a call from a representitive that asked if I had gotten a purchase order from them which I had not. I kept asking her what was the purpose of the purchase order that she was talking about. She reluctantly informed me that they had not ever sent a check but a letter explaining that they were not able to use any of the phones I had sent them. She said there was somthing wrong with every phone iI had sent them. I asked her why I had been previously lied to about a check being mailed on Oct. 29 and she could not answer. I recomend that if anyone has any used unwanted cell phones that they be donated to a womens shelter so they can be put to good use...

Takenby2many
DOCENA, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2008 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PACE-BUTLER-CORP/nationwide/PACE-BUTLER-CORP-THEY-WANT-TO-BUY-USED-CELL-PHONES-Edmond-Oklahoma-397401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PACE BUTLER CORP

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Probably Management Writing This

AUTHOR: Kari Thomas - ()

I am a ex employee of PaceButler, this place takes in Stolen Phones, and pay people for them. I worked there from 12-10-2012 to 10-08-2013, I got paid a lot of money for my job, The Management there are Rude, and they practice this environment at work like Brainwashing the employees. I am a bigger woman, and they would be on me constantly about loosing weight!! I had to have this job,

I gave my old phones

AUTHOR: M.ingould - (United States of America)

A month ago i got a call from pace butler regarding my old phones. i send my phones to them and the amount i got in return was quite satisfactory as condition of my phones were not in a very good shape.

Working together since 2 years

AUTHOR: david - (United States of America)

We have been working with Pace Butler since 2 years. Everytime we send them our used phones,we get a reasonable amount in return.We look forward to work with them in future too.

Sorry for the inconvinience

AUTHOR: samantha - (United States of America)

Hi,
I am Samantha from pace butler.We apologize for any inconvenience caused to you.Kindly mail us your mobile number.We will make our best efforts to address and resolve your issues.

Received a reasonable amount for my phones

AUTHOR: steve - (United States of America)

I got a call from pace butler few days back . they were asking for used cellphones. i did send some phones which were not in a very good shape.After 10 days i received a check of reasonable amount.

bit satisfied

AUTHOR: jonathan - (United States of America)

i had sent 2 phones to pace butler which were in pity condition.
 i was expecting some $20 for it but got a little less than that.
anyways i am quite satisfied now as i later confirmed from a local retailer that i could barely get $20 for those phones elsewhere.

cell phone shipment to PaceButler

AUTHOR: David - (United States of America)

Hello my name is David with PaceButler Corporation. I recently took over the customer service department. We are trying to improve systems and procedures. I am contacting you in hopes of gaining feedback and to resolve anything I can for you. If you are so inclined I would love the oportunity to speak with you about your experience and help an any way I can. I look forward to the opportunity. I can be reached at (405)755-3131. Thank you.