Complaint Review: PACIFIC WEB WORKS

• Submitted: Fri, April 17, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 05, 2009

• Reported By:ALBANY New York
PACIFIC WEB WORKS
GRANT SOLUTION FINDER.COM Internet U.S.A.

PACIFIC WEB WORKS "GET FREE MONEY FROM THE GOVERNMENT"- PAY ONLY $1.95 FOR SHIPPING AND RECEIVE A CD INTERNET

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution offer

i SAW A WEB SITE FOR FREE MONEY FROM THE GOVERNMENT. iT COSTS ONLY $1.95 FOR SHIPPING AND YOU WILL RECEIVE A CD. nEVER GOT ANYTHING EXCEPT A BILL ON MY CREDIT CARD FOR $69.90 PLUS THE $1.95. CALLED THE NUMBER ON MY STATEMENT AND FOUND A COMPANY WHO WON'T TELL YOU WHAT THE COMPANY NAME IS. THEN YOU WAIT AT LEAST 5 MINUTES FOR A SUPPORT PERSON TO TALK TO WHO ALSO KNOWS NOTHING. WHEN YOU GIVE THEM YOUR NAME OR PHONE NUMBER, THEY TELL YOU THAT YOU ORDERED AN ONLINE HOME BUSINESS. I TOLD THEM I ONLY ORDERED A CD FOR GOV'T GRANTS. OH, WELL THERE IS A POP UP AFTER THAT THAT TELLS YOU THE OTHER CHARGES IN FINE PRINT, BUT IF YOU DON'T SEE IT OR READ IT, YOU GET THESE CHARGES MONTHLY. OH, THERE IS NO CD. THE SHIPPING CHARGE IS FOR INTERNET SHIPPING WHICH SENDS THE POP UP WITH MORE INFORMATION. I WAS TOLD I COULD FILE A POLICE REPORT, BUT IF MY COMPUTER ADDRESS DID ORDER THE CD, I WOULD STILL HAVE TO PAY. THEY WILL NOT GIVE OUT THEIR NAMES OR ANY INFO ABOUT THEIR COMPANY.

AMANDA
ALBANY, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2009 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PACIFIC-WEB-WORKS/internet/PACIFIC-WEB-WORKS-GET-FREE-MONEY-FROM-THE-GOVERNMENT-PAY-ONLY-195-FOR-SHIPPING-AND-RE-444412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PACIFIC WEB WORKS

Resolution offer

AUTHOR: Customer Service Administrator - (U.S.A.)

Amanda,
I do not know if the company you ordered from was ours but if you feel it might be please email me at customerservice@cshelp.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and give us the opportunity to help you if it is our Grant Funding solutions program.

I am very sorry to read about your difficulties. We would like to assist you if we are able.

I look forward to hearing from you so that we can address your concerns as soon as possible.

Sincerely,