Complaint Review: PACIFIC WEBWORKS

• Submitted: Thu, February 11, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, February 11, 2010

• Reported By: Theresa — Waldwick New Jersey U.S.A.
PACIFIC WEBWORKS

PACIFIC WEBWORKS GOOGLE INTERNET BUSINESS - CANCELLED BEFORE THE 7 DAY TRIAL AND I STILL WAS CHARGE $79.90 PER MONTH FOR 8 MONTHS - RIP OFF, RIPOFF. I WILL UPDATE IF THEY REFUND MY MONEY!!! Internet

I signed up for a "Google" internet business back in July of 2009 and cancelled before the 7 day trial was up.   Thought everything was said and done.  I never re-checked my credit card statement, husband was diagnosed w/ cancer just about that time last year and it wasn't a top priority, and besides I thought it was cancelled, figured I didn't have to worry about being charged for something, so I look at my statement last night and realized, what the heck is this charge??  Call the company, asked what it was, and the guy is like it's an internet business.  I said, "For what?"  I couldn't figure it out.  Looked at older statements and they kept billing me!!!  WTF???   Called them back and the girl said well, there's nothing we can do about it.  I said, I never accessed anything, cancelled as soon as I looked into the company and realized this is a mistake and they continued to charge me!!!    BEWARE - they are very sneaky!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2010 08:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PACIFIC-WEBWORKS/internet/PACIFIC-WEBWORKS-GOOGLE-INTERNET-BUSINESS-CANCELLED-BEFORE-THE-7-DAY-TRIAL-AND-I-STILL-W-568310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PACIFIC WEBWORKS