cholesterol

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: A Corporate Apology

*Consumer Comment: You're an A**, Ed

PAINT FOR CARS . COM
WHAT A JOKE!
I placed an order and within minutes decided that I needed to add something else.
So, I started calling and leaving message.
2nd day started again. They have a contenious recording.
I finally received a call back and accidentally dropped the call before we even started the conversation.
Tried unsuccessfully 3 time to call back---no luck.
Finally got in touch with them and got a BLAST about hanging up.
After my apology the conversation only got worse.
I had questions and the Lady was a real jerk and before it was over she was calling me a jerk for ordering one day and trying to get shipping status the next.
Tried to explain that I had questions but she was a (rimes with witch) unreal!!!
Would not listen and continued to jump me about the  4 calls.
I finally decided that this would only get worse if I had any problem after receiving
the product. She hung up, sent me two nasty emails BUT did cancel the order, saving me the trouble.
They do not know the meaning of customer service.
I never got as far as tech. support with questions.
If you deal with them good luck.
Please check other post about quality, I dodged a bullet.
Ed

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2010 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PAINT-FOR-CARS-COM/Internet-New-Jersey-/PAINT-FOR-CARS-COM-Discount-auto-paint-Internet-New-Jersey-632386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PAINT FOR CARS .COM

Reputable IMO

AUTHOR: DBBITT - ()

I am an end user of the products they sell. I have made many purchases of their products and i have to say  only one time did i have an issue with a purchase. I called the Customer service and yes i had ot leave a messge but the have resolved the issue promptly. If i had a question and emailthem the respond within a resonable time or they would have a tech call me to discuss my problem. I have never in the 2 or so years experienced anything like discribed in the report. I think it is an isolated incident  and shgould not reflect on the reputation of this Distributer.

Paint For Cars.com

AUTHOR: Ed - ()

I'm writing in regards to a negative reort I read about this company and quite honestly I have to totally disagree with the other persons comments. As of todate I have purchased roughly 10 gallons of paint / clear coat from Paintforcars.com and have never experienced a problem with their service or their product! It should also be noted here I am not a professional paint shop just an individual that likes to work on and paint cars. The only problem I can see is not the company but the expoectations people may have with the product if they are not familar with spray painting or have the right equipment. Today it would seem everyone is an expert at something so they think and when things don't turn out the way they thought they should....they blame the product or the company..not their lack of experience or ability to read....Painting cars takes time and that means work, cleaning the grease and finger prints off, sanding, taping, adjusting the flow of the gun and of course knowing when it is to cold, hot or humid.

Yap everyone is willing to critize or sometimes can't read...but before you do know what your doing and who your hurting...In closeing I,ve painted my wifes yellow mustang 2004, my 2006 F150 Lariat, daughters Gram Am and numerous freinds cars and they look show room!!....If your not sure how to paint a car watch YOUTube videos over and over eventually you'll get a great job and if you mess up sand it down after it dries and try again..

Whats the difference between a new car and an older one....how the shine!!! Have fun and good luck. THumbs up to Paintforcars.com

My name is Ed Dunn from New York, and I am a real person look me up on the web....

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

A Corporate Apology

AUTHOR: www.paintforcars.com - (United States of America)

To any and all past, current and future customers

We here at Trinity 1945 Inc. www.paintforcars.com would like to extend an apology. We understand there were issues with our customer service dept especially a few individual employees. Since this thread has been started we have identified and corrected these issues. We now employ a new customer service staff trained to assist you with your needs and concerns during our normal business hours. Tech support and customer service is also available online through our website by using the contact us button. All comments and emails will be responded to ASAP. If you need assistance with any matter pertaining to our products or our company policies please contact us.

Trinity 1945 Inc
www.paintforcars.com

You're an A**, Ed

AUTHOR: Jeff - (U.S.A.)

Ed, you're an a**. Your complaint in no way says you got "ripped off" yet you're slandering a company on the internet, damaging their business.

Based on the way you overreacted to receiving a full refund, I would guess you're going to be one of the people finding it difficult to make purchases as more companies to filter bad customers come online.