Complaint Review: PALISADES COLLECTION

• Submitted: Tue, April 04, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, April 05, 2006

• Reported By:dover Arkansas
PALISADES COLLECTION
210 Interstate North Pkwy. Suite 700 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

PALISADES COLLECTION ripoff Atlanta Georgia

*Author of original report: Palisades Collection(AT&T-Arkansas)

I am shocked that I am not the only AT&T customer that has had this problem. My family is very close to the sherrif in my town and when he came to my parents house and was embrassed to even give my parents this because he knows that there is no way it is possible for me to have a 2000 dollar cell phone bill. I haven't had service w/them since 1999 (HOW CRAZY IS THAT) I paid my bill every month on time and then i went on vaction and had my phone stollen so i had my cell phone turned off that day.

What do I need to do because I am overseas for two years and I need to get this settled.

Thanks

A
dover, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2006 06:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PALISADES-COLLECTION/Atlanta-Georgia-30339/PALISADES-COLLECTION-ripoff-Atlanta-Georgia-184811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PALISADES COLLECTION

Palisades Collection(AT&T-Arkansas)

AUTHOR: A - (U.S.A.)

I am revising my report because I forgot to add the fact that the tried serving me with papers from our sheriff but, couldn't because i am out of the country for two years or more. I need to know what to do about this false debt of 2,000 to AT&T cell phone bill. It has recently been put on my credit report and I don't think it is fair to try to ruin my credit just because they can. WHAT CAN I DO

A