Complaint Review: PANERA BREAD

• Submitted: Mon, July 28, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 28, 2008

• Reported By:JACKSONVILLE Florida
PANERA BREAD
SAN JOSE BLVD MANDARIN, Florida U.S.A.

PANERA BREAD CO BROKE A TOOTH AT PANERA BREAD CO/REFUSED TO PAY MANDARIN, FL Florida

While eating at Panera Bread Co in Mandarin Florida I broke a tooth on something hard in their food. I must have swallowed the object, felt the tooth sharp to my tongue. I only spit out the piece of my tooth (outer cusp of a molar). Made an accident report and head nothing for 2 weeks, finally I called the store and threatened to call their corporate office. within 3 mins a manager from corporate called me. He wads rude and condescending. Told me if i did not have the hard object that broke my tooth I had no cause.

After filling out the accident report, I went direactly to my Dentist, she took xrays and photos. the tooth needs a post and crown for $ 1165.00.

I recieved a letter from Panera's insurance company stating that they will not pay because I do not have the object that caused the problem.

BEWARE OF THIS PLACE.!

Mandarin fla
JACKSONVILLE, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2008 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PANERA-BREAD/MANDARIN-Florida/PANERA-BREAD-CO-BROKE-A-TOOTH-AT-PANERA-BREAD-COREFUSED-TO-PAY-MANDARIN-FL-Florida-356684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PANERA BREAD