Complaint Review: PANTHEON-EZLINK

• Submitted: Wed, March 30, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, June 12, 2005

• Reported By:sylmar California
PANTHEON-EZLINK
11645 Biscayne Boulevard, Suite 201, MIAMI, FL 33181 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

PANTHEON-EZLINK ripoff Miami Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I can help you, company (WrighTech, Inc.) was contracted by Pantheon to perform installs, they never paid me.

"Ripoff by Pantheon-Ezlink".
I'm looking for a law firm in Florida to go after these thieves that stole $13,000 dollars from me, please call me at 818 362 0401. Also if you are in the same position and need my assistance ...call me.

I bought the kiosk in August, was told that it would be running within 6 weeks, " a lie, it has been 7 months and it's not running yet".

I was told: That my income would be between $ 700 and 1,000 dollars per month because they would provide me with 9 to 12 national advertisers at $75.00 monthly each ..." A Lie, I have not received a penny". When I visited their office they show me a kiosk with several of those advertisers, last week I was told by their Customer Service supervisor that "They never had any national advertisers".

I was told that they would take care of installing, repairing and servicing the kiosk within 24 hours, "A Lie"" ...it has been sitting at a location for 2 months and is not been connected yet because they claim that they couldn't get contractors to install it, update, or register under my name and connected to their server.

I was given "references of people that owned other kiosk" ...A Lie, they were paid by the company to lie to prospective buyers. I was also told they had 1,800 operating kiosk... A Lie, they have less than 500 today, I was told by customer service.

Eduardo
sylmar, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2005 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PANTHEON-EZLINK/Miami-Florida-33181/PANTHEON-EZLINK-ripoff-Miami-Florida-136916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PANTHEON-EZLINK

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: Craig - (U.S.A.)

After making contact with kiosk buyers and performing installs on my own has been very successful there is about 100 kiosk buyers whom I have installed coast-to-coast after helping so many people get on with business and their lives concerning these kiosk I have picked up where Pantheon left people hanging, I have an exclusive contractual agreement with the manufacturers of the kiosk itself which is not Pantheon. My company is based out of Kansas City and L.A. Ca. We provide IT support, network cabling, custom-built PC's, and telecommunication installation services to the government, consumers, and general business.

The following info was approved by Rip-off Report staff. in an effort to help those who are victimized and stuck with un-installed machines and no way to service them. Craig will fly anywhere in the country, wherever you need him.

My name is Craig Wright I CAN HELP please feel free to call me at:

(310) 219-0772 or cell

(213) 447-7969 (24 hour basis) anytime.

I have references coast-to-coast here is one for now Harmony at New Edge the DSL company (360) 906-9822

Leo Baldino (818) 648-9787 the mans kiosk sat uninstalled for a year he is no making money with his machine and very happy, call for more information and references. I have also implemented money-less ATM, and prepaid calling cards, I also have my NOC.

Craig Wright (WrighTech-NurService, Inc.)