- Report: #433716
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: PARADISE ENTERPRISES - SCENTURA CREATIONS - ULTIMATE FRAGRANCE
PARADISE ENTERPRISES - SCENTURA CREATIONS - ULTIMATE FRAGRANCE2305 WELDON PKWY, STE 3, STL SAINT LOUIS, Missouri U.S.A.
PARADISE ENTERPRISES - SCENTURA CREATIONS - ULTIMATE FRAGRANCE, ETC...PARADISE ENTERPRISES AKA SCENTURA CREATIONS AKA ULTIMATE FRAGRANCE WHEN YOU GET A STRONG FEELING IT IS A SCAM, EVEN THO THEY TELL YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR, IT IS A SCAM! SAINT LOUIS Missouri
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Scentura Still Sleazing Along
*General Comment: An Objective Perspective
*Consumer Suggestion: My efforts
*Consumer Comment: Moving on
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Papa Maroon, as always
*General Comment: Not much HAS changed
*UPDATE Employee: It's almost been a year!!
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Interview Process
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Junk
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Worst Thread? More like Worst Comment
*Consumer Comment: Worst Thread Ever
*General Comment: Jerry David Babb
*General Comment: Yep, a realistic comparison.
*UPDATE Employee: nope, did not move to Cali
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: New name in CA - GTW Management
*UPDATE Employee: went from the field to the office...i love my office!
*Consumer Comment: my rebuttal
*UPDATE Employee: Pete you are a idiot!!
*General Comment: What I have witnessed...
*Consumer Comment: Have a look at this.
*UPDATE Employee: Facts Please!!
*General Comment: Kevin! Scully! MellyGeM! Want to help Rio and myself?!
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: F Scentura/Lional
*General Comment: Brainwashed + Coward X 95% BS = Papa Buffon
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Papa perfume and Fillmore cut the crap
*UPDATE Employee: To be unemployed.......
*Author of original report: Reply to Comment #11
*General Comment: Hello Filmore
*UPDATE Employee: Hello Kevin
*Author of original report: Comment to "How did they Scam You?"
*General Comment: Paradise Enterprises now just Enterprises
* : please know your facts
*Consumer Suggestion: False Advertising
*Consumer Comment: John in Wildwood (aka more stupid)
*Consumer Comment: You are not unemployed, you are unemployable
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I am an owner with the company
*Consumer Suggestion: Any Honesty Out There?
*Consumer Comment: How did they SCAM you?
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I said that I just received all of the final information an hour earlier (duh), and I don't make any big decisions without discussing them with my husband. (I think accepting a job, and starting next week is a big deal). He finally seemed ok with it.
I talked it over with my husband, and I agreed to take the position. I told him that there were a few things that bothered me, but I could probably explain them away...
1) The office building did not have a sign outside.
2) I still couldn't find any information on the company on the internet, and I am very good at researching.
3) They had me sign paperwork, and part of it was a "no slander" clause.
4) My training period was to be paid in cash, yet it would be reported to I.R.S.
5) The fact that my training period had no definite payment schedule; it depended on my attitude, bonuses, etc...(wierd)
6) My first interview, the guy didn't want me to talk at all. It was like pulling teeth for me to ask any questions. I still have some questions.
7) There were no business cards anywhere when I was in the office.
I was still having reservations, but I was going to tell them yes, tomorrow morning. I was still going to try to find something on the net, to try to ease my misgivings, because I thought that I would love the job. I did actually ask the other gentlemen straight-out if we were ever paid on commission, and he said no.
After 30 minutes on the internet, I found this Rip-off Report. The company has a different name, but the scenarios are exactly the same. I cannot believe that I fell for it. They were so smoothe. This morning when the one guy left me a message confirming my interview, and told me to dress professionally, I thought that was strange. I was like, no, I was going to show up in my pajammas. What are they used to dealing with, or are they really hard up?
The point is, that I am really upset right now, because I thought that I was going to a new job on Monday, and instead I got duped, scammed, and I feel stupid. I'm not one of those who would fall for an internet scam or do something really dumb. They are taking advantage of needy people.
I just hope this helps some of the people who were there today!!!!!!
Sorry also for venting!
St. Louis, Missouri
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2009 11:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PARADISE-ENTERPRISES-SCENTURA-CREATIONS-ULTIMATE-FRAGRANCE/SAINT-LOUIS-Missouri/PARADISE-ENTERPRISES-SCENTURA-CREATIONS-ULTIMATE-FRAGRANCE-ETCPARADISE-ENTERPRISES-433716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)