Complaint Review: PARCO HOME IMPROVEMENT, CORP, INC

• Updated: Thu, January 13, 2011

• Reported By: JO — Flushing New York United States of America
PARCO HOME IMPROVEMENT, CORP, INC
427 ROBERT AVE. FRANKLIN SQUARE, New York United States of America

PARCO HOME IMPROVEMENT, CORP, INC JOHN F. PARISI (PRESIDENT) AGE 64 RIP OFF, THIEF FRANKLIN SQUARE, New York

In 2005, Parco installed siding to my home. In 2008, I started to have problems with it. It was pulling away from the side of my house. I called John Parisi and he never responed to my situation. In 2010, the siding was collapsing off the side of my house. I called him, he came out to see the problem and then that was the last of would see or hear from him.The next time I saw him was in small claims court on Dec. 8, 2010where he did nothing but lie in the court. The court then ordered him to pay me $520. To this day, he refuses to pay me. And as far as I'm concerned,Parisi is a dishonest, complusive lying thief. If you haveParco come to your home to do work and something goes wrong, don't expectParisi to come and fix it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2011 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PARCO-HOME-IMPROVEMENT-CORP-INC/FRANKLIN-SQUARE-New-York-11010/PARCO-HOME-IMPROVEMENT-CORP-INC-JOHN-F-PARISI-PRESIDENT-AGE-64-RIP-OFF-THIEF-FRANKLI-682312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PARCO HOME IMPROVEMENT, CORP, INC