Complaint Review: PARTSTRAIN.COM - US AUTOPARTS NETWORK

• Submitted: Fri, February 06, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 06, 2009

• Reported By:atlanta Georgia
PARTSTRAIN.COM - US AUTOPARTS NETWORK
17150 South Margay Avenue CARSON, California U.S.A.

PARTSTRAIN.COM - US AUTOPARTS NETWORK WILL RIP YOU OFF. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY. USE A DIFFERENT COMPANY CARSON California

I ordered a part from their website and chose next day delivery because I was very short on time. The next day, the part did not arrive and I wasn't contacted by us autoparts to explain why. After calling their customer service several times I finally talked to Paul Cruz who finally admitted that the part wasn't in stock. Instead of informing me right away that the part couldn't be delivered on time; they invoiced me and charged my credit card. This company refused to refund my money for the equipment I haven't received. I was falsely under the impression that I could get this part by next day when I was invoiced. I should have been given the chance to cancel this order if it wasn't going to arrive when I specified. There are way better companies out there. Don't waste your time with this one!

Clarence
atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2009 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PARTSTRAINCOM-US-AUTOPARTS-NETWORK/CARSON-California-90746/PARTSTRAINCOM-US-AUTOPARTS-NETWORK-WILL-RIP-YOU-OFF-DONT-WASTE-YOUR-MONEY-USE-A-DIFF-421094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PARTSTRAIN.COM - US AUTOPARTS NETWORK