Complaint Review: PAS, Inc a.k.a. Grand Valley Air

• Updated: Thu, December 20, 2012

• Reported By: khill — Silt Colorado United States of America
PAS, Inc a.k.a. Grand Valley Air
838 Grand Ave ste 101 Grand Junction, Colorado United States of America

PAS, Inc a.k.a. Grand Valley Air Ripped off a decent family! Grand Junction, Colorado

Was contacted consistently until I agreed to an in home demonstration that was supposed to take 45 min. The salesman came about 8p.m. & finally about 10:30p.m. while our kids were bawling & exhausted we agreed to purchase the vaccuum & air purifier & a furnace filter. We were told we would have 3 days to return items if not pleased. So they very next morning I used the vaccuum & decided that I did not wish to keep it. So I tried calling the salesman & the office to no avail. I couldn't even get a return phone call for a week. Then I talk to someone at the office finally & basically get told "better luck next time". So with this the salesaman had told me that we would get 4 years worth of filters within 7-10 days. Surprise no filters ever came, nor did the furnace filter that I paid for. I have tried multiple times over the past couple weeks to resolve this issue with MANY phone calls, but never get a call back, or when they do it is several days later when I am not home. Tried to call the manufacturer to order filters & was sent to an affiliate company in eastern colorado that, surprise, will not return my phone calls either. So i am stuck here with a very expensive unused vaccuum & having to borrow my neighbors to clean my house because these people took me to the cleaners for a lot of money! Such A rip-off, please if you here of this company or know anyone thinking about using them, run as fast as you can the other direction. We thought we would try to do something to help air quality in our home for our children & instead we end up almost broke at Christmas.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PAS-Inc-aka-Grand-Valley-Air/Grand-Junction-Colorado-81652/PAS-Inc-aka-Grand-Valley-Air-Ripped-off-a-decent-family-Grand-Junction-Colorado-985005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PAS, Inc a.k.a. Grand Valley Air