Complaint Review: PASSIVE PROFITS INSANDY SANDY UT

• Updated: Tue, June 03, 2008

• Reported By:East Stroudsburg Pennsylvania
PASSIVE PROFITS INSANDY SANDY UT
Sandy, Utah U.S.A.

PASSIVE PROFITS INSANDY SANDY UTPASSIVE PROFITS INSANDY SANDY UT PASSIVE PROFITS INSANDY SANDY UT took funds from my account with out my approval. They stole money from me. Sandysandy Utah

PASSIVE PROFITS INSANDY SANDY UT took money from my debit account without my approval. I don't even know who they are or how they got my information. I just want my money back.

Mrs Doster
East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2008 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PASSIVE-PROFITS-INSANDY-SANDY-UT/Sandy-Utah/PASSIVE-PROFITS-INSANDY-SANDY-UTPASSIVE-PROFITS-INSANDY-SANDY-UT-PASSIVE-PROFITS-INSANDY-S-336872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PASSIVE PROFITS INSANDY SANDY UT