Complaint Review: PATEL BAIL BONDS

• Updated: Sat, June 14, 2014

• Reported By: Michelle G. — cerritos California
PATEL BAIL BONDS
18713 Diana Place Cerritos, California USA

PATEL BAIL BONDS LAKEWOOD BAIL BONDS PATEL, AL PATEL, ASHISH GORDHAN, LEXINGTON INSURANCE, ALLEGHENY CASUALTY COMPANY, PATEL BAIL BONDS,  THIEF, DISHONEST, FRAUD, LAIR, CREEP,  NO GOOD WIERDO Cerritos California

PATEL BAIL BONDS IS A FRAUD AND HE IS A THIEF AND SEX CREEP. He tried to steal sex from me and my money.  I called the bail bond company in Cerritos and a guy answered the phone said his name was Al PATEL BAIL BONDS. I needed to bail out my boyfrind Scott and he said come to his office.

I went to his office at xx Dina Place in Cerritos, CA.  It was his house. He tried to make a move on me but his mommy and daddy came home..Mr. Patel is old man in his 40s and yes his mommy and daddy came home.  lucky for me because he is a SEX CREEP.  He said sorry and tried to make me go to his different office in La Palma..Another house.  HE is a fake phoney and does not have a real office...what a sex creep. He knows my bofyriend is in jail and I am 23 years old and alone. He is GROSS AND NASTY.

I got my boyfriend out with Bail Hotline. A real company and not pervert sex creeps fake and phoney like this bad man. My boyfriend was going to talk to him and maybe beat him up. But the address on line computer for his new office is a condo in Long Beach. I guess you can use fake addresses if you have bail license. He really has license, I checked it out.  Anyone else this happened to???

I said I was calling the police.  He said that is okay because all the police in Lakewood are his friends and they will take his side.  THIS MAN AL PATEL AND PATEL BAIL BONDS IS NO GOOD..PLEASE HELP ME. HE KNOWS WHERE I LIVE AND HE HAD POLICE FRIENDS HE SAYS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2014 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PATEL-BAIL-BONDS-/Cerritos-California-90703/PATEL-BAIL-BONDS-LAKEWOOD-BAIL-BONDS-PATEL-AL-PATEL-ASHISH-GORDHAN-LEXINGTON-INSURANCE-1154653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PATEL BAIL BONDS