- Report: #992938
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: PATIENT CARE TRANSPORT
PATIENT CARE TRANSPORT225 EAST BROADWAY GLENDALE, California United States of America
PATIENT CARE TRANSPORT RAZ BARR AND LIOR KLAIN WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF GLENDALE, California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I AM NOT associated with PCT nor have I ever worked for them. I was thinking about applying and know of someone who is actually working for them currently.
It seems quite alarming to see how quickly things are happening with the drivers. Here is what you need to do....
1. All the current and past drivers need to get organized together and confront the owners as a group.
2. Every driver should DEMAND a copy of each and every lien transport they take. PCT said that they would provide this so it should be no problem. If they make excuses about providing this then refer them to their own contract and refuse to take any more transports until you get ALL of your copies. Also make sure that your name is on EACH AND EVERY LIEN!!!
3. Keep your own detailed log of all your transports. They should include patient name and address, the place they were driven to, the total miles driven and the time and date and any wait time or other necessary info. Be meticulous!
4. File a fraud report with the Glendale police and the District Attorney. This would be better if you did this as a group. Not paying employees is a serious offense and PCT could suffer serious repercussions because of this. You can even go to the FBI.
5. Keep posting on here and you might also send a letter to Craigslist where PCT does the majority of their advertising. If Craigslist gets enough complaints they will not let them post anymore ads looking for drivers.
6. Go over your contract VERY CAREFULLY to make sure that there are no loopholes for PCT. That's extremely important since this is your work contract. If I were you I would go as a group to a lawyer who specializes in this type of matter and ask for a free consultation. He/she can inform you if you have a good case or not and what appropriate steps to take.
7. Take PCT to small claims court. It is quite cheap and may prod Raz and Lior to pay you rather than go to court.
8. GET ORGANIZED AS A GROUP AND BE RELENTLESS IN GETTING YOUR MONEY!!!!! DON'T GIVE UP!!!
Good luck to all of you!!! I am on your side!!!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PATIENT-CARE-TRANSPORT/GLENDALE-California-92105/PATIENT-CARE-TRANSPORT-RAZ-BARR-AND-LIOR-KLAIN-WHAT-TO-DO-IF-YOU-HAVE-BEEN-RIPPED-OFF-GLEN-992938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.