Complaint Review: PATRICK BELL AND CALVIN

Nationwide USA
  • Phone: 754-201-2526
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

PATRICK BELL AND CALVIN Wanted to LOAN me $120,000 for a new HOME! With NO CREDIT CHECK! They call all over the country FLORIDA

*Author of original report: Adding to the Report

Calvin called me asking if I needed a loan. We discussed what I wanted, and I figured I would get him off the phone quickly by telling him I wanted $120,000 for a home. He took down my info and then wanted my bank account information. When I would not give it to him, he asked if I wanted to talk to his supervisor and I said certainly.

Patrick Bell got on the phone and assured me I would be approved for this loan and that if I defaulted they would just go to the insurance company to retrieve their money. I still would not give them my bank info. By this time I had looked them up on the internet, checked on the internet with BBB and the RipOff report and knew what the deal was.

I told him I needed to call him back in 30 minutes because I wanted to pray about all this. I then called the REAL company and they of course knew what was going on and told me I could call my Attorney General's office, which I will do as soon as I am done with this post.

When I did call him back he wanted me to put some money into a 'new bank account' that he would open for me since he could not verify my bank account. That is when I told him that I had called the real company and was informed that they do not solicit loans over the phone nor do they offer loans outside of FLORIDA. I knew they were a big scam and trying to steal money from me and I hoped they did not get too many more people to fall for it! I told him to have a nice day and hung up! Have not heard back from them since.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2014 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PATRICK-BELL-AND-CALVIN/nationwide/PATRICK-BELL-AND-CALVIN-Wanted-to-LOAN-me-120000-for-a-new-HOME-With-NO-CREDIT-CHECK-1147243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PATRICK BELL AND CALVIN

Adding to the Report

AUTHOR: Teri Walker - ()

I completely forgot to mention the name of the company they said they were from - It was LOANS OF AMERICA. And they were NOT from that company. I just wanted to add this information.