Complaint Review: PATRICK GUERIN

• Updated: Fri, May 17, 2013

• Reported By: irene — brooklyn New York
PATRICK GUERIN
1285 BORING BLVD #499 SPORKS, Nevada USA

PATRICK GUERIN LAST MARCH I SEND REQUEST TO MR. PATRICK GUERIN FOR MY READING .I NEVER GET BACK ANSWER . I PAID HIM $ 55.00 FOR HIS SERVICE . I STILL WAITING FOR HIM. I FEEL ANGRY . SPORKS Nevada

mr.patrick guerin is lies to help me . i pay him servies for my reading never back to me.he never give me answer that was happen two month ago since march 26 2013 i send back what he request , now still get a answer from him .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PATRICK-GUERIN/SPORKS-Nevada-89434/PATRICK-GUERIN-LAST-MARCH-I-SEND-REQUEST-TO-MR-PATRICK-GUERIN-FOR-MY-READING-I-NEVER-G-1051666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PATRICK GUERIN