Complaint Review: PAY EXCHANGE

• Updated: Tue, July 29, 2008

• Reported By:Cedar Utah
http://payexchange.net/ Internet U.S.A.

PAY EXCHANGE Steals Liberty Reserve Login Details Internet

I caught on to this scam when I went to sign up to do digital currency exchange and they required me to verify my Liberty Reserve Account by spending 1 cent from it to them. I realized that when I did the first part of the login and my Welcome message was not correct. So I went back and found i could login with any information and knew that these guys are stealing LIBERTY RESERVE login information. BEWARE! They even claim to be a wholly owned subsidiary of Liberty Reserve (www.libertyreserve.com). Warn everyone not to use these crooks, I am so glad I didn't fall for it, it would have cleaned out my account.

Cedar, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2008 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PAY-EXCHANGE/internet/PAY-EXCHANGE-Steals-Liberty-Reserve-Login-Details-Internet-357114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PAY EXCHANGE