• Submitted: Thu, June 05, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 05, 2008

• Reported By:NORTH BATTLEFORD Saskatchewan
OMAHA, Nebraska U.S.A.

PAY PAL Inc - NCO FINANCIAL SERVICES ,INC Did falsley claim making paynent for Items I had Paid for with my Master Card OMAHA Nebraska

On March 13th 2008 I won two items From PORTPORTAL in Edmonton Alberta Canada . O n the March The !4 th 2008 I made one completed payment of $26.35 With My Master Card .

On March 20 2008 Pay Pal Made the representation that They had paid both the $26.60 and $8.47 To PORTPORTAL . Pay Pal Attempted to withdraw these funds from my Bank Account ,causing N.S.F. Charges of $35.00 on each attempt Or a debt of $70.00 against my Bank Account . As this was not bad enough ,

Pay Pal Also made over 10 attempts to withdraw the funds out of my Master Card at $.50 a attempt . Pay Pal was not asked to make any payments at all . My original purchase was $34.07 and Pay Pal Accelerated it to over $109.07 and more with the amount of $4.40 Interest Being applied to my indebted Pay pal account.

In a effort to get Pay Pal to look into this matter , I sent them copies of my order with port portal ,copies of my MasterCard Statements showing the items paid by Master Card . This Effort was useless > I received a collection notice from NCO Financial Services for $34.95

I wrote to NCO Financial And informed them I did not plan to pay for the same items twice no matter how much they harass me ,and that my records showed that I had paid for the Items . I sent Pay Pal all my Documents (Copies) But they have not replied as yet.

I have made many efforts to bring this matter to Pay Pal's Attention and have been given a total run around . I feel that PAYPAL Uses Indifference and harassment to cover their mistakes . This Rip off is to get me to pay twice for the items. What will Pay Pal do with the $34.07 if I sent it to them just to stop the Harassment .I don't plan to donate $34.07 to a PAYPAL rip off

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2008 09:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PAY-PAL-Inc-NCO-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-INC/OMAHA-Nebraska-68145-0950/PAY-PAL-Inc-NCO-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-INC-Did-falsley-claim-making-paynent-for-Items-I-had-337606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PAY PAL Inc - NCO FINANCIAL SERVICES ,INC