Complaint Review: PAY POWER VISA PREPAID CARD

• Submitted: Tue, November 27, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: sarahc105 — houston Texas United States of America
PAY POWER VISA PREPAID CARD
5918 Stoneridge Mall Road Pleasanton, CA 94588 PLEASANTON, California United States of America

PAY POWER VISA PREPAID CARD METABANK HELD ONTO MY MONEY FOR DAYS.. I WAS DAYS WITHOUT MONEY!! PLEASANTON, California

*UPDATE Employee: PayPower Visa

This is the trouble i had with Pay power Visa Prepaid Card. I used it to put gas in my card and i spent 20.26, when I checked my account it said  I had a balance of 0.00.. which was not true I had more money that that!  So where did my money go??? I called the company to find out what was wrong and they said that the policy was to hold your money for three days for this type of transaction. Basically it was my fault. So I asked to speak to a supervisor, I spoke with Alex Employee number 13565 and he basically blew me off. I told him that I could not wait three day to access my funds I had other people to feed besides myself. He didn't care. I asked who his boss was he said no one. I asked who runs the company he said I cant give out that information. THIS is A SCAM!! How can they hold your money for days!!??? PLEASE do not use Pay Power Visa card !! Google Pay power visa card scam and there will be a lot of complaint already written about the company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PAY-POWER-VISA-PREPAID-CARD/PLEASANTON-California-94588/PAY-POWER-VISA-PREPAID-CARD-METABANK-HELD-ONTO-MY-MONEY-FOR-DAYS-I-WAS-DAYS-WITHOUT-MON-974592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PAY POWER VISA PREPAID CARD

PayPower Visa

AUTHOR: PayPower - (United States of America)

We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with PayPower. Please email cs@blackhawk-net.com so we can assist you.