Complaint Review: PAYCOM.NET

• Updated: Sun, October 10, 2004

• Reported By:FPO Other
PAYCOM.NET
PAYCOM.NET Internet U.S.A.

PAYCOM.NET ripoff Has taken $39.99 out of my account and I've never even heard of them. in the military and stationed over sea's. Paycom.net claims to be one of the largest Internet transaction gateways in the world. INTERNET

PAYCOM.NET Has taken $39.99 out of my account and ive never even heard of this company. I'm in the military and stationed over sea's so I havent been able to contact this company. Any recommendations on how I might get my money back and keep this from happening again.

Ernesto
FPO

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2004 01:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PAYCOMNET/internet/PAYCOMNET-ripoff-Has-taken-3999-out-of-my-account-and-Ive-never-even-heard-of-them-i-112255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PAYCOM.NET