Complaint Review: PAYCOM.NET

• Updated: Thu, May 01, 2003

• Reported By:
PAYCOM.NET
Nationwide U.S.A.

paycom.net ripoff taking money out of my account, who are they?

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Money going without me knowing

I have noticed over the last couple of months the total of 21.99
being debitted from my visa account . I have in the past purchased items from the internet, but have seen this amount shown on my visa account. The amount on my visa account shows a company called paycom.net they are something to do with Ecommerce?

I have wrote to them several times and not once have they emailed
me back. I am now in the process of taking legal action aginst them if I donot get my money back. How can a company get your visa details and take money straight out of your account. I ave several web sites and will be posting on it that all credit card holders should be aware of the company called PAYNET.COM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PAYCOMNET/nationwide/paycomnet-ripoff-taking-money-out-of-my-account-who-are-they-5941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PAYCOM.NET

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Money going without me knowing

AUTHOR: Esther - (United Kingdom)

Me and my partner, went to the bank last week to withdraw some money out the account and noticed that they was 50 pound short.
We went and got a print out and saw the name Paynet.com had taken two payments on the same day of 25 pound each.
I want this ti stop as we are saving to get married and can't do if money keeps going out of the account.