Complaint Review: PAYLESS CAR RENTALS

• Updated: Thu, August 29, 2013

• Reported By: cristi s — HOUSTON Texas
PAYLESS CAR RENTALS
1002 WEST JUNIPER STREET SAN DIEGO, California USA

PAYLESS CAR RENTALS OVER CHARGED CREDIT CARD-UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTIONS SAN DIEGO California

This company was a rip off from the get go. I arrived and they were first trying to give me a smaller vehicle than I had already paid for. After complaining I had to wait on another vehicle to get cleaned. Returned vehicle and signed my final charges, months later I see three additional charges on my card from this company. I call them and they tell me I had toll violations. I paid every single toll I used. So thinking I may have ran one without knowing I ask for documentation. The lady immediately gets an attitude and hangs up. I dispute the fees because I know there is no way I ran 194.63 in tolls! Well first of all, they provide documentation in June. I rented the vehicle in January. The toll company sent them 3 notices. they never notified me. Had they paid the tolls I supposedly ran within a month or even two t would of only been .75cents.

So they charge my card all these outragous fees, come to find out I get a notice I ran one toll and it wasnt paid. I am tired of dealing with this ripoff company!! The vehicle rentals may be cheap but the place is filthy and the employees are very unprofessional!! I will never do business with this company again!! RIPOFFS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 07:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PAYLESS-CAR-RENTALS/SAN-DIEGO-California-92101/PAYLESS-CAR-RENTALS-OVER-CHARGED-CREDIT-CARD-UNAUTHORIZED-TRANSACTIONS-SAN-DIEGO-Californ-1080060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PAYLESS CAR RENTALS