Complaint Review: PAYMENT PROCESSING CENTER

• Updated: Tue, September 15, 2009

• Reported By: Dawna Battistone — Antelope California USA
PAYMENT PROCESSING CENTER
P.O. Box 790193 St. Louis, Missouri United States of America

PAYMENT PROCESSING CENTER Payment Processing They gave me a trial period then with my first bill charged me $129.00 then I used $100.00 they shut off my card and wants the full amount. St. Louis, Missouri

I tried this card out and with my first billing they billed me $129.00 then they let me use about $100.00 now they are charging me $6.00 per month plus finance charge.  and they shut off my credit card and want their money.

(((email redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2009 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PAYMENT-PROCESSING-CENTER/St-Louis-Missouri-63179-0193/PAYMENT-PROCESSING-CENTER-Payment-Processing-They-gave-me-a-trial-period-then-with-my-firs-495267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PAYMENT PROCESSING CENTER