Complaint Review: PAYPAL - PAYPAL.COM

• Submitted: Tue, September 08, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, September 08, 2009

• Reported By: jpm313 — houston Texas USA
PAYPAL - PAYPAL.COM

PAYPAL - PAYPAL.COM Ebay.com paypal ripoff suspended limitation limited ebay paypal sucks ebay sucks paypal hold ebay suspension limited request more information Internet

Basically I have been using paypal for a couple months, starting buying sports cards and reselling them for fun. All in all before the final days of reckoning came from paypal I made a good $900.00-$1000.00 in a couple months (would have been a more but of course paypal and ebays combined fees kills any sort of nice profit). So out of nowhere they "limit" my account, which means all my pending deposits in paypal still go threw but all the withdraws are cancelled, due to "Suspicious Activity" and at the same time ebay suspends my account for Abuse of Ebay or something along those lines. The funny this is days before my suspension I just purchased 2 boxes of high end cards (24 packs in a box) and proceeded to sell them on Ebay for $10-$20 each (a total of 45 auctions starting at .99)of course everyone paid me within a reasonable time and I was going to ship them out within 5 days so I can just get them all done in 1 trip. So days after these auctions Paypal hits me with the limited BS and requests INVOICES for my purchases (even though I bought them using their own company) SS number and Tracking numbers. So I called them and asked them why all of this was necessary and explained that I bought items on ebay and resold them, the ***hole on the phone told me as soon as I sent out 4 tracking numbers for the items listed it will be unlimited. So I did that, called back as instructed, and the next operator said "oh we will just need your social security number and the account will be unlimited within a couple hours". So I put in my SS, waited a week or so, called back and they said they needed invoices. So I explained, once again, I bought the items on ebay, YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THE INVOICES, so this guys says he will send it to some department to verify everything and in a couple days it will be good. Well 2 hours later I get an email requesting my bank info, drivers liscense, and something else. I am so furious, I am actually comtemplating homocidal acts on the call center that I was connected to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2009 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PAYPAL-PAYPALCOM/internet/PAYPAL-PAYPALCOM-Ebaycom-paypal-ripoff-suspended-limitation-limited-ebay-paypal-sucks-491741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PAYPAL - PAYPAL.COM