refrigerator

• Updated: Wed, December 30, 2009

• Reported By: rhonda — saint petersburg Florida United States of America
PAYPAL!!! RIPOFF

PAYPAL!!! RIPOFF paypal is "randomly" holding my funds!!! Internet

I have had an ebay and paypal account for over 2 years!!! i buy and sell on ebay, now all of a sudden 2 weeks ago paypal is holding my funds when i sell an item, they tell me to send my merchandise then when the "buyer" receives the item and i get a "positive" feedback, they will release my money!!!, I have a feedback score of 99.2, which means in over 2 years of buying and selling on ebay, I have had 1 neg feedback and 156 positive feedback score, i have spent hours of time on the phone with paypal and the only answer they can give me is that its a "RANDOM" thing this is unacceptable and ludicrious!!!! I even contacted ebay and have had 2 3 way calls to paypal, with an ebay rep telling them to release my money that this only applies to new acct holders or acct holders with numerous problems with selling, and they have refused, they are holding MY MONEY and taking their fee's out and collecting interest on my KIDNAPPED funds!!! this is internet robbery!!!! paypal needs to be  monitored like a bank.!!!! Hundreds of similar complaints on this problem actually probably thousands, we need a class action suit here!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2009 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PAYPAL-RIPOFF/internet/PAYPAL-RIPOFF-paypal-is-randomly-holding-my-funds-Internet-547378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PAYPAL!!! RIPOFF