Complaint Review: PAYPAL

• Submitted: Thu, August 09, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 09, 2007

• Reported By:Paypals Anus Other
PAYPAL
Silicon Valley, California U.S.A.

PAYPAL INCORPORATED Paypal stole my business plus $90,000 from me and my family ripoff Silicon Valley California Nationwide

*Consumer Suggestion: Some information and some bad news.

*Consumer Comment: Need more info

Paypal froze my account that had over $40,000.00 in it and then let it keep acceepting payments of almost a total of $90,000.00 and then would not let me access the money nor ship my items. They send fraudulent emails to all of my customers and crashed my computer after my account was closed. They lied and told me if I had a co signer with good credit they would re open my account and I did it, still no account open. They did not refund complete refunds as the emails rcts they sent me said. I had customers emailing saying I owed them money when in fact, paypal did. My ebay store was 4 years old, had 481 positive feedback 100% and they said it was because of complaints, I had 3 complaints in the 4 years I was doing business.

I would like to file a lawsuit as they pulled my credit score without my permission and also sent emails to over 300 of my customers saying I was pretty much fraudulent.

By the way to piss them off I bought a website if anyone is intersted in buying this post a note

Paypalswhore
Paypals Anus

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2007 05:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PAYPAL/Silicon-Valley-California/PAYPAL-INCORPORATED-Paypal-stole-my-business-plus-90000-from-me-and-my-family-ripoff-Sil-1029491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PAYPAL

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Some information and some bad news.

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

First, I doubt very much that PayPal sent emails to your customers. By what you wrote regarding the sending of emails and the crash of your computer, it appears that your computer was infected with malware like a trojan and/or a worm, etc.

Second, WHY would you keep that much money in a PayPal account? Paypal is NOT a bank, and is NOT FDIC insured. Are you crazy???

Third, If you bothered to read the fine print when you opened your PayPal account, you authorized them to access your credit.

And, PayPal is owned by Ebay.

You can always take them to court.

Need more info

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

Please post your Ebay store ID so we can verify your information. I'd be very interested in verifying this info as getting $50,000 in payments seems extremely high. Since you don't claim Ebay closed your store, it still must be up and running, so what's the ID?