inspection

• Updated: Fri, July 13, 2012

• Reported By: tight0867 — Wellington Ohio United States of America
PAYPOWER
5918 Stoneridge Mall Rd. Pleasanton, California United States of America

PAYPOWER DO NOT USE! THEY ARE THIEVES AND THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING!! Pleasanton, California

*UPDATE Employee: PayPower Visa

PayPower is suppose to be a card to card money transfer/credit/debit service.  Their customer service employees hanged up on me several times (and I wasn't yelling/cursing either).  They are rude plus they do not know what the policies or procudures are.  Their answers change from day to day.  Once they even told me that the 'systems needed a rest'
when they couldn't answer a question I had!

The website is a mess also.  Trying to figure anything out about your account is like being in a maze.

I leave a card for my son so that when I gone an easily transfer money from the card I have with me to the card I left at the house.  One night I tried to transfer 90.00 to his card and instead they transferred my money from my card to a card that isn't even active!  It's invalid.  Cancelled!  And when I called them, they said they could not transfer it back to my card and I would have to wait for 2 days.  However, if I didn't hear back from them, then give them a call.  And there's NOTHING that they could do about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2012 10:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PAYPOWER/Pleasanton-California-94588/PAYPOWER-DO-NOT-USE-THEY-ARE-THIEVES-AND-THEY-DONT-KNOW-WHAT-THEYRE-DOING-Pleasanto-911332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PAYPOWER

PayPower Visa

AUTHOR: Blackhawk Network - (USA)

We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with PayPower. Please email cs@blackhawk-net.com so we can assist you.